It is the policy of Dundee Cycle Company to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing them with timely, professional, and courteous service.
We will work diligently to resolve any issues or concerns that our customers may have promptly and efficiently. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our customers based on trust, respect, and confidence.
To ensure that we provide the best possible service to our customers, we have developed the following customer service guidelines:
- We will always be professional and courteous when interacting with our customers.
- We will promptly respond to all customer inquiries and requests.
- We will keep our customers informed of any changes or updates that may affect them.
- We will take the time to understand our customers’ needs and expectations.
- We will do everything we can to exceed our customers’ expectations.
If you have any questions or concerns about our customer service policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer service is important to us, and we want to make sure that we are providing the best possible service.
IF YOU NEED TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
The principle assigned to deal with complaints is:
Dundee Cycle Company Ltd
Unit 2, City Quay, Camperdown Street
Tel No: 01382 884414
Email address: email@example.com
Step-by-step complaints procedure
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it so we can do something to put it right.
We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and service possible. However, sometime we may not get things right the first time.
When that happens, we want you to tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong;
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves;
- Resolve your complaint fairly without delay; and
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.