- Bosch Performance CX Gen4 with 75Nm support
- Bosch Powertube 500wh
- Range up to 55 miles
- Bosch Kiox Display
The aluminium frame houses the removable battery in the downtube, with 500Wh on tap for sizes XS and S with the 250W Bosch Performance CX Smart motor sited neatly in the bottom bracket area. Together, these add to the rider’s power up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h. With 100mm of travel, the Suntour fork adds extra comfort and control when off-road on bumpy tracks.
Cabling runs through the stem and headset using Focus’ CIS system, keeping the cockpit clean and uncluttered and the geometry combines the best of trekking and mountain biking, giving a comfortable and confidence-inspiring ride. The Jarifa2 uses 29“ wheels on this size small and these are fitted with Schwalbe Smart Sam clincher tyre.
The reliable Shimano 11-speed drivetrain makes shifting between gears easy and accurate whilst the hydraulic disc brakes work consistently in all conditions, whether wet or dry.
- Focus 7005 hydroformed aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCR 34 LO Air fork, 15x110mm with 100mm of travel
- Shimano Deore 11-speed drivetrain with MT400 hydraulic disc brakes
- RODI TRYP25 / Shimano Alivio MT400 wheelset
- Bosch Performance CX Smart motor
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 36 V / 250 W / 75 Nm
- Battery: Bosch Power Pack Li-Ion 36 V
- Display: Bosch Kiox dislay
- Range: 500wh battery between 50 and 55 miles dependant on rider and terrain