- Bosch Performance CX Gen4 with 85Nm support
- Bosch Powertube 625wh
- Range up to 75 miles
- Bosch Purion Display
The Focus Planet2 6.8 electric bike features the Bosch Performance CX motor which provides sufficient assistance to see you be able to tackle a range of terrain, ride faster or ride further. The 625Wh battery is mounted within the downtube, keeping it hidden away. However, it can easily be removed at any time to allow for charging, although it can also be charged on the bike too.
The Planet has an ergonomic cockpit, SR Suntour suspension and 57mm wide off-road tyres to provide a comfortable ride. The wider tyres also provide grip and safety on unpaved roads, meaning the Planet can be used both on and off-road.
The Focus Planet is specified with a Shimano Deore 10-speed groupset with disc brakes, 29″ wheels and a lighting system. The Planet frame is also approved for a maximum weight of 130kg, meaning you can mount a child seat or tow a trailer, further adding to the practicality of the Focus Planet.
- Bosch Performance CX e-drive motor with 625Wh battery
- Lighting system
- Extra-wide off-road tyres
- SR Suntour suspension
- Shimano Deore 10-speed groupset
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 36 V / 250 W / 85 Nm
- Battery: Bosch Power Pack Li-Ion 36 V
- Display: Bosch Purion Display
- Range: 625wh battery up to 75 miles dependant on rider and terrain
- Front & Rear Lights
- Luggage Rack