- Bosch Performance CX Gen4 with 85Nm support
- Bosch Powertube 625wh
- Range up to 75 miles
- Bosch Purion Display
Bosch’s Performance CX Gen4 motor has 85Nm and 250W to add hill-crushing assistance up to 15.5 mph / 25 km/h and the large 625Wh battery ensures plenty of power for longer days out. The battery can be removed from the downtube for more convenient charging.
The aluminium frame offers 130mm of travel, matched by the SR Suntour Zeron 35 Air LOR fork for good off-road performance, with the F.O.L.D. kinematics nicely balancing sensitivity and bottom-out resistance. This gives the bike a stable feel on any terrain that helps with grip, control and confidence. Confidence is further bolstered by the inclusion of a dropper seatpost so that the saddle can be swiftly lowered for steeper or more challenging sections.
A Shimano Deore groupset provides reliable shifting and a wide range of ratios whilst the hydraulic disc brakes do a great job of controlling the speed. Wide Maxxis Minion DHF tyres and 29” wheels keep the bike rolling easily on rough trails and provide excellent grip on loose surfaces
- Focus Thron2 7005 hydroformed aluminium frame with 130mm of travel and USB-C port
- SR Suntour Zeron 35 Air LOR fork with 130mm of travel
- Shimano Deore 11-speed groupset and MT420 hydraulic disc brakes
- RODI TRYP30 wheels with 29” Maxxis Minion DHF, 2.5” tyres
- 250W Bosch Performance CX Gen4 and 625Wh battery
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 36 V / 250 W / 85 Nm
- Battery: Bosch Power Pack Li-Ion 36 V
- Display: Bosch Purion Display
- Range: 625wh battery up to 75 miles dependant on rider and terrain