Pfautec SCOOTER TRIKE L 250W 36V Ansmann Electric Tricycle comes with a front-wheel motor system by Ansmann and provides steady support without a lot of effort. The low centre of gravity also ensures a high level of safety, allowing you to put your feet on the ground at all times.
Lay back and enjoy the ride. Comfortable driving and a cool and stylish look – the ScooterTrike. The ScooterTrike embodies a vehicle concept that is both safe and comfortable and that people intuitively find easy to handle. The comfortable broad-surfaced saddle (completely adjustable in height and angle) allows a relaxed sitting position from which it is easy to keep a close watch on the traffic situation. To stop, all you have to do is take one foot from the pedal and set it on the ground from a seated position. All Pfautec bicycles and tricycles are designed and made in Germany.
Comfortable seating position, ideal frame geometry and an intelligent motion sensor on the front-wheel motor system make our ScooterTrike a comfortable and casual companion. The e-recumbent tricycle impresses above all with its easy, intuitive operability and ensures amazing maneuverability despite its 16-inch front wheel. Equipped with an Ansmann front-wheel motor, it does not take much power to make good progress. This is because the motion sensor does not depend on the force applied, but only on the rotation of the crank, following the motto: hop on and ride off. This makes our ScooterTrike an ideal model for beginners.
- Ansmann 250W front-wheel motor system
- 36V 324 Wh battery
- Differential for optimal handling
- Suspension rear swingarm
- Double-wall rims
- Weight 41 Kg
- Load Capacity 100 Kg
- Frame/Fork: Heavy duty tig welded steel frame and fork with anti-corrosive powder coating paint
- Drivetrain: Internal 7 speed hub and an electric Ansmann motor
- Brakes/Cockpit: Coaster brake, Shimano V-Brake, parking brake, Full comfortable seat (not just a saddle) and grips
- Extras Included: Rear rack and basket, adjustable seat height, adjustable stem, rear suspension.