- Bosch Performance Line Gen3 with 75Nm support
- Bosch Powerpack 545wh
- Range up to 55 miles
- Bosch Kiox 300 Display
The Tinker was made to tackle day-to-day challenges in the city: whether commuter hold-ups on the streets, full buses and trains or heavy luggage – the compact frame withstands it all. The Tinker is easy to take along with you on public transport, carry up a few steps or quickly stow in the car.
- This little bike that thinks it’s big. The Tinker has 20″ wheels, front and rear, which make this electric bike feel nimble and sporty, but never ‘small.’
- Featuring the powerful Performance Line motor. Cruise up hills with ease on this classic “all around performance” Bosch drive.
- All models come with the user friendly, wide range Enviolo hub shifting. Shift at a stop, shift with ease, unique to the the low maintenance Enviolo hub. As a bonus, the Gates Carbon Belt Drive makes for quiet operation, no mess and less routine maintenance.
- A compact electric commuter with style. Both models available in matte black or crystal white.
- Fits a wide array of riders. Though small in stature, huge adjustability allows riders from 5′ to well above 6′ to enjoy riding this bike.
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line Gen3, 36 V / 250 W / 75 Nm
- Battery: Bosch Power Pack Li-Ion 36 V
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300
- Range: 545wh battery up to 55 miles dependant on rider and terrain
- Front & Rear Lights